Understanding if we have made a difference
things to measure
Communication adds value when it makes a difference. To understand and learn about the difference we’ve made, there are several things we can measure such as:
- Feedback from individuals with lived experience – this may be accessible through local reference forums, scrutiny panels, specialist support services and surveys.
- Feedback from staff in specialist services – these can be accessed individually or through engagement with your local Police and Crime Commissioner / Police Fire and Crime Commissioner.
- Referral patterns into services – this information may be available on request through local services or through engagement with your local Police and Crime Commissioner / Police Fire and Crime Commissioner.
- Social media engagement / responses to specific communications and/or campaigns.
- Press/media coverage to specific communications and/or campaigns.
- Compliments and complaints data.